St Mary of Charity's annual Children's Holiday Club is back!
Holiday Club runs for five days from 14 to 18 August
10 am until 12 noon in the church.
We have groups for children from pre-school to late teens. Children under school age must be accompanied by an adult. Parents and carers are welcome to come along at noon each day with a packed lunch to join us in the church yard for a picnic.
Each day we have songs, stories, drama, teaching, craft, refreshments and lots of fun!
Holiday Club is free, although we accept any donations towards the running of the week (donations can be gift-aided).
Gym Club: we have booked the Gym Club for Tuesday afternoon. Entrance is £3 and is paid at the Gym Club. This event is only open to children attending Holiday Club.
Year 6+ sleepover: for those in Year 6 and above, we spend Wednesday afternoon at Tankerton Beach before returning for a sleepover in the church!
Friday Celebration and BBQ: On the last day of Holiday Club we will have a short celebration of Holiday Club followed by hot dogs. Everyone is welcome to join us.
Holiday Club Celebration Service: Sunday, 20 August at 10.30 am. A fantastic way to end the week and to celebrate our week together. Come along and hear from many of the past characters from Holiday Club. A great chance for the whole family to find out about Holiday Club.
- To book your place please complete and return a registration form to Martin Tyler. Forms are available from Martin Tyler (email@example.com) or Catriona Cuthbert (firstname.lastname@example.org) or can be found at the church (look on the information table by the south porch ramp).
- If you would like further information please contact Martin on 01795 530421 or email email@example.com.
- Parents/carers are asked to return by 12 noon each day.
- We regret that we are unable to be legally responsible for your child after 12 noon.
- Children under school age MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- A registration form MUST be completed for EACH child.
- We advise that old clothes be worn, or an apron, as children may get messy!
- You will need to bring your own packed lunch.
- We have qualified first aiders all week.
- All of our leaders have been DBS checked in line with the Diocese of Canterbury's Child Protection Policy.
If you have a child from pre-school age to late teens and you'd like them to join in please contact Martin Tyler on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01795 530421.